College Football

Saturday, October 12, 2019

Good teams win, great teams cover Part VI

Big day for Jalen Hurts and the Sooners (Photo creds to foxnews.com)
We're well into October. This is when things get fun. Let's get into it.

Jeff is on a sabbatical, so Joe and Brad will run the show this week. More for me and you. 

Brad
College
Notre Dame (-11) over USC
In a spite game for Notre Dame, the Irish take over in the second half.

Florida (+13.5) over LSU
The Tigers will win, but it will be a one possession nail biter.

Alabama (-17) over Texas A&M
Either A&M will pull a shocking upset, or the Tide will roll by 30+. I'm betting on Bama.

NFL 
Seahawks (-1.5) over Browns 
Baker isn't clutch

Dolphins (+3.5) over Redskins 
I legitimately have more faith in the Dolphins than the Redskins 

Chargers (-6.5) over Steelers 
I typically bet against the Steelers. It worked last year, but I stopped when the Steelers started to suck. Now, I'm going to bet against them this week. Hopefully it works. 

Joe
College
Texas (+10.5) over Oklahoma 
This game will be decided by a touchdown or fewer. These two teams are too good for the Sooners to just run away with it. 

Wisconsin (-10) over Michigan State
The Badgers are the second best team in the Big 10. Jonathan Taylor will do his thing against an underwhelming Michigan State team.

Iowa (+3.5) over Penn State
I never trust Penn State in Iowa city. I hope I'm wrong, but I see the Hawkeye defense making life hard for Sean Clifford.

NFL
Cowboys (-7) over Jets
Three of the Jets' four losses have come by two touchdowns or more. Dallas is a good team, so I don't see this one being decided by a touchdown or fewer.

Packers (-4.0) over Lions
Rodgers at Lambeau. Don't think Detroit has an answer.

Cardinals (+2.5) over Falcons
Atlanta hasn't won a road game all year. This is a good time for Kyler Murray to have a big game and add to the misery of a franchise that blew the Super Bowl just two years ago. 

No comments:

Post a Comment