College Football

Monday, February 6, 2017

Brad-ketology 2/8/17


By: Bradley Stewart 
Bracketology is not the art of picking the teams who win the NCAA Tournament, but rather the art of picking the teams that will make the NCAA Tournament and what seed they will get.  The Bracket Project a.k.a the Bracket Matrix is a website that puts together a compilation of people's Bracketology's and ranks them based on how they do at the end of the season.  I have been competing on the Bracket Matrix since 2013 and am currently ranked 21st out of 88 Bracketologists.  I am one spot above ESPN's Joe Lunardi.  My best finish every in the Matrix was 6th in 2013.  This is my first Bracketology of the season. It is atypical because I am posting this on the sixth, but the bracket is my prediction as of February 4.  Check back later for future updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment