College Football

Thursday, November 24, 2016

NFL Week 12 Preview Part I

We going old school (graphic creds to Brad W. Stewart






Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I have a lot in my life to be thankful for, but the only one that would apply to this post is the game of football. Although our graphic has our picks for every game this week, in the spirit of Turkey Day, I will only be talking about the Turkey Day games on Turkey Day. Let's get into it. 

12:30
Vikings (6-4) at Lions (6-4) 

This is the NFC North title game. Whoever wins this game will win the NFC North, as Green Bay is down for the count. Because it is Thanksgiving and because the game is in Motown, I got the Lions. Minnesota is too inconsistent, Detriot is too hot, the turkey is too good, and Matt Stafford is better than Sam Bradford. 

Lions 33, Vikings 17

4:30
Redskins (6-3-1) at Cowboys (9-1)


The Redskins are a good football team, and I expect them to give Dallas all they can handle. However, Washington's defense is not up to par with Kirk Cousins, Pierre Garcon, and their offense, and because of that, while I expect the Redskins to score some points, I expect them to give up some more. We are all united on this pick, because we believe in the Dak attack. How bout them Cowboys?
Cowboys 33, Redskins 24

Steelers at Colts
Ehhhhhh. Seperate post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment