College Football

Friday, May 22, 2015

NBA Playoffs: Rockets won't stop Warriors/ Clevland/Atlanta prediction

Hello. Today I will talk about the NBA Playoffs. The title gives away what this article will be discussing so let's get right into it

Warriors/Rockets
Although anything is possible, I do not think that Houston can comeback and beat Golden State. The Warriors, led by Steph Curry's 33 points and 6 assists, defeated the Rockets on Thursday by a score of 99-98. The Rockets fought very hard, and although I am not a fan of either James Harden(38 Points, 10 Rebounds, 9 Assists) or Dwight Howard(19 Points, 17 Rebounds), I give them high praise for their efforts last night. However, the better team came out on top, and the league MVP stepped up in the final seconds to contribute to a game-clinching steal of Harden. I believe that the Rockets might win 1 or 2 games, but Golden State has been dominant the whole year, and Houston will not be able to play catch-up like they did against the Clippers.

Cavs/ Hawks
The Cavs already have a 1-0 lead in this series, and I think that they will win it. The Cavs are simply too talented and hot right now for Atlanta to handle. Cleveland has also received a huge boost by JR Smith getting hot in the playoffs. Oh, and they have this Lebron James fella who is decent. I also think that Kyrie Irving has not been playing his best basketball, and it will be scary if/when he heats up during this series. The Hawks have a nice team with Jeff Teague and Kyle Korver leading the way, but Cleveland talent will prevail.

So, as I have thought for the past few months, a Warriors/Cavs final is very likely to take place.

Thanks for reading. I am Joe Smeltzer

No comments:

Post a Comment